The Dremel 3D40 FLEX (3D40-FLX01) is the next generation of Dremel's increasingly compelling lineup of affordable yet powerful 3D printers. With its fully enclosed chamber, the relatively quiet 3D40 FLEX desktop 3D printer is perfect for schools.
It is ideal for teachers on a tight budget but looking for a way to bring 3D printing into their classrooms. With the Dremel 3D40-FLX, you can bring STEM learning and creativity to your students in an accessible medium.
Overview of the Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX
The Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX is an affordable 3D Dremel printer for teachers on a budget. It offers the best 3D printing technology, with ease of use and convenience. These features make it the best option for teaching the students ranging from 3rd to 12th grades.
The Dremel 3D40-FLX is a fully assembled 3D printer that provides users with the power to bring their designs to life with ease. It features a full-color 3.5” LCD touchscreen and Wi-Fi connectivity. Its removable and flexible build plate allows users to remove models with ease.
With all of these features, teachers can make any classroom more engaging and interactive. It offers benefits to every stream, whether teaching STEM, engineering, or any other subject.
Why Is The Dremel Digilab 3d40-Flx The Best 3d Printer For Teachers?
The Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX is an affordable 3D printer with a high-quality finish that is ideal for both beginners and experienced users.
It can deliver ultra-fine resolution with 50 microns (1/20 mm) layers, as well as a print thickness of up to 300 microns. The printer works perfectly on different platforms like Windows and Mac.
Along with it, it works with slicer software like Dremel Digilab desktop 3D Slicer, Simplify3D and Cloud slicers such as 3DPrinterOS and Polar3D.
Additionally, the Dremel 3D40-FLX gives you the peace of mind of lifetime customer support from Dremel experts. With its competitive price point, user-friendly design, and professional-grade quality, the Dremel 3D40-FLX is what teachers need in their classrooms.
How the Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX Can Work In The Classroom Settings
The Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX is designed to help bring more hands-on learning opportunities into the classroom. With the Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX, teachers can easily print 3D models and prototypes for students to iterate, explore and interact with.
Using the 3D model, teachers can demonstrate concepts and processes in their lessons.
“Teachers can use the 3D printer to quickly and accurately print a prototype of a new invention or design concept. Students can then explore the prototype and learn more about the engineering design process.”
The Dremel 3D40-FLX is also an excellent tool for bringing STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) projects to life.
With the help of this 3D printer, teachers can easily create accurate 3D models of any project. Further, using these models, they teach students to design and construct unique projects to display in class.
Finally, the Dremel 3D printer can help teachers print custom objects for students to use in the classroom. From everyday classroom items such as markers and rulers to custom parts for projects, the Dremel 3D printer permits teachers to print various objects quickly and easily.
Overall, it helps bring even more hands-on learning experiences into the classroom.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The Dremel Digilab 3d40-Flx In The Classroom?
- The affordability of the printer makes it an attractive option for educators on a budget. It combines cutting-edge technology and education in the classroom to make the environment active.
- With the Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX, students can design and create products, objects, and models. This approach allows them to explore and develop new skills engagingly and creatively.
- It is easy to use and features an intuitive touchscreen interface, allowing efficient setup and operation.
- It also has a large build area and supports multiple filament materials, allowing students to explore various projects.
- Additionally, the Dremel 3d printer offers compatibility for both downloadable software or cloud slicer software for Chromebooks. Teachers can easily integrate their choice of software into their classroom activities.
- The printer is also UL certified and built to Bosch specifications, giving teachers peace of mind while students are using the 3D printer.
- Students can experiment and learn without worrying about potential safety hazards. Furthermore, the fully-enclosed chamber reduces the risk of exposure to the elements. It prints in plant-based PLA filament only, thus reducing toxic particles from entering the classroom environment.
- Finally, the Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX printer is a reliable machine backed by exclusive Dremel DigiLab customer support. This gives teachers added assurance that they can trust the printer to last while giving them access to quick live support if they need help.
The Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX is a commercial grade, yet affordable 3D printer for teachers who want to give their students access to innovative technology and hands-on learning experiences.
The printer's intuitive interface, wide build area, PLA filament material options, and safety features, make it an ideal choice for any classroom.